About the club
Originally founded in 1900, Boston Golf Club had a transient history in its early years. The first golf course was sited down Sleaford Road on land that was let for summer grazing, and there were only nine holes. In 1923 the Golf Club leased the land at Pudding Pie from a wealthy businessman, Sir Fred Parkes, then further land was obtained in 1961 when a twelve hole course was opened. In 1979 more land was aquired and in March 1980 an 18 hole course was finally opened. In 1990 new holes were constructed, providing the course we see today with a SSS of 71 - 6415 yards. The course is a parkland oasis amongst the fertile Lincolnshire Fens, with water coming into the equation at a number of holes. Renowned for the quality of the greens, Boston Golf Club today provides a tight and true test for any golfer. As a private members club, Boston Golf Club can offer all the benefits that traditionally go with a Club of this nature. The recently refurbished lounge bar and dining room offer the ideal surroundings in which to relax after a round of golf, or on a social visit.
We look forward to entertaining you!
Please visit the clubs own website by clicking on the link above for more information