About the club
Buckingham Golf Club was established in 1914 and is a classic parkland design amongst the rolling hills of the north Buckinghamshire countryside.
In 2004, the Club embarked on perhaps the most ambitious project of all when the members agreed to replace all 18 greens with new greens built to USGA specifications. The opportunity was also taken to extend two holes and rebuild all the bunkers on the course.
The results of this project mean that Buckingham Golf Club is able to offer a quality golf course with excellent greens, providing a good test of golf throughout the year, to golfers of all abilities.
The clubhouse has a fully stocked Professional's Shop, a Snooker Room and large changing room facilities. A large balcony overlooks the course and there are casual and lounge bars with a restaurant facility catering for approximately 80 persons. There is also a private Conference Room with seating for approximately 40 persons.