About the club
This attractive golf course is situated in Lancashire with stunning views of Cumbria and the Lake District.
The dining room can accommodate up to 100 and is set on the ground floor for easy access to all. The dining room is supported for main functions by a newly created bar also situated on the ground floor.
Catering is provided by Sally-anne Cooper who runs her own catering company Prestige Bespoke Catering. Sally-anne and her staff are pleased to cater for parties of any size and are only to happy to discuss menu options and suggestions for any occasion.
The Club hosts wedding, family celebrations and other functions and details are available on request from the Caterer.
Facilities are also available for small meetings and conferences, break out rooms can be arranged.There are also 3 bars open all year round, with wide screen Tv and 2 full size snooker tables.
A warm welcome awaits all visitors!
COMPETITION CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS
1. Events open to all members of recognised golf clubs.
2. In the event of a tie the Rules of the Lancashire Union of Golf Clubs will apply.
3. The Committee reserve the right to refuse any entry and all disputes shall be referred to them for their decision which shall be final.
4. No competitor may be awarded more than one prize.
5. Verification of handicap may by requested,
6. Any competitor whose handicap is altered between the date of entry and the day of competition must advise the Committee before play under penalty of disqualification.
7. All entries must be accompanied by the entrance fee.
8. Wide wheeled trolleys only. Motorised buggies only with written authority.
9. Prize winners are expected to attend the prize presentation.
10. All golfers MUST be covered by insurance.
Please sign in and collect scorecard from the Professional Shop at least 15 minutes prior to allocated tee time.
Dress Code: Dress on the course must be appropriate golfing attire. No denim jeans or training shoes allowed. Tail shorts with sports socks (predominately white) may be worn.
Approved shorts may be worn in the clubhouse up to 9.00pm Smart casual dress is the minimum standard required in the Clubhouse at all times.