About the club
The Course was officially opened for play on the 2nd August 1924.
Over the last 3 years the golf course and clubhouse has undergone a complete renovation. The bunkers have been reshaped, deepened, drained and filled with sand. Specialist contractors were brought in to install new drainage systems, which paid immediate dividends keeping the golf course open during most of the long winter months. The practice ground is particularly large and buckets of balls can be supplied to those wishing to indulge in serious practice. There is also a large practice putting green and bunker.
A warm welcome awaits all visitors at Leyland Golf Club!