JUNIOR OPEN 10 am Shotgun Start
18 Holes Stroke Play on the New Course – Surrey Golf Junior Merit Counting
£35 entry fee includes entry, lasagne & garlic bread lunch and Gross & Net prizes
Open to male and female amateur golfers 17 years of age or under on 18/02/2019
Handicap limit 18.4 at the time of entry
Entry closes 8th February 2019
08:30 Registration Opens 10:00 Shotgun Start 14:30 Lunch
16:00 Approximate end to the event
Contact the Pro Shop for details: 01932 227345 / firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be Winner and Runner Up prizes for the Overall Scratch and Handicap Scores. No competitor may win more than one such prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will be played over 18 holes stroke play, in accordance with the Rules of Golf and Local Rules of the Club. The round will be qualifying for Handicap Purposes. The decision of the Competition Committee will be final.
2. The competition is open to male and female amateur golfers who are members of an EGU affiliated golf club with a current CONGU or LGU handicap not exceeding 18.4 (at time of entry). Handicap Certificates must be presented.
3. Competitors must be 17 years of age or under on the date of the event.
4. Entries will be limited to 80 players. In the event of this limit being exceeded handicaps may be taken into account and
a reserve list created. Entries close at Close of Business on Friday 8th February 2019 the form above must be completed and sent with a cheque for the entry fee of £35 made payable to “Burhill Golf Club”. No refunds will be given after the draw has been made, unless substitutes can be found. The committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any entry without assigning a reason.
5. In the event of a tie, the result will be decided on the last 18, 9, 6, or 3 holes, as necessary.
6. The entry fee of £35 includes 18 holes on the New Course shotgun start at 10am, followed by lunch and prize giving.
7. The draw will be made on Monday 11th February 2019 and a copy will be sent to each player as soon as possible.
8. Competitors are informed that smart casual dress is in order all day and the use of mobile phones is strictly forbidden
in The Clubhouse and on the golf courses.
9. Caddies will not be permitted nor may advice be given during the course of play.
I declare that the above information is correct, and I have enclosed the entrance fee of £35 on a cheque made payable to “Burhill Golf Club”, being eligible under the conditions of the competition and having the exact handicap as listed above under current CONGU or LGU handicapping schemes.
COMPLETED ENTRY FORM AND CHEQUE PAYABLE TO “BURHILL GOLF CLUB” SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Junior Open, Burhill Golf Club, Burwood Road, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, KT12 4BL
SIGNED PARENT: SIGNED PLAYER:
BURHILL GOLF CLUB
Contact the Pro Shop for details: 01932 227345 / email@example.com
Please ensure that a Consent Form is submitted with your entry
DATE OF BIRTH......................... VALIDATED BY PARENTS SIGNATURE.......................
Entrance fee- £ 35.00 per person