18 holes, Betterball Stableford 9/10ths handicap allowance, Yellow Tees.Entrants must be at least 60 years of age on the day of competition.Entry includes coffee & bacon roll on arrival, a two course dinner with coffee to follow golf and prizes.
Should you have any questions either before or after your application, please feel free to contact James Brockington on 01491-575742 (Option 1) or via email; email@example.com
Competition Rules & Conditions of Entry:
• The maximum handicap for Gentlemen is 24, however should you have a higher handicap than stipulated you may enter & play under the handicaps outlined by the competition.
• Both players must be playing members of a recognised golf club with a CONGU handicap, both at the time of application and on the day of competition, and both must be of amateur status.
• Each player is responsible for the recording of his handicap on the scorecard on the day of the competition- failure to record his handicap correctly will result in disqualification.
• Entries must be made on the official application form, which must be accompanied by the entry fee. The draw will be sent out by email, if you require a paper copy please send a large stamp addressed envelope.
• Players may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only.
• If a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g. gradient, wind speed, temperature etc.) the player is in breach of Rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification for the pair, regardless of whether any such additional function is actually used.
• The decision of the Tournament Committee on any matter will be final.
• Entries are limited and are reserved on priority on receipt of application; entrants will receive a confirmation email once their application has been processed.
• The closing date for entries is Wednesday 17th June, after which cancellations will not be refunded.
Special Dietary requirements ....................................................
Entrance fee- £ 85.00 PER PAIR