GENT'S SENIORS TEAM OPEN COMBINED
Handicap Limit: 24(Allowance 90%) Age Limit 55+
Start Time Preferred (10 minutes )
8.45 – 10.25
13.05 – 14.45
You can also enter via our website, www.haydockparkgc.co.uk using the online booking link, which enables you to pay with a debit or credit card.
N.B. WHEN REGISTERING AT THE PROFESSIONAL’S SHOP PLEASE SHOW YOUR CURRENT HANDICAP CERTIFICATE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY COMPETITORS WITH ACTIVE CONGU HANDICAPS WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN PRIZES. Please see Rules and Regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The competition listed overleaf is open to members of recognised golf clubs.
2. The entries will not be accepted unless accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.
3. The closing date for entries is to be 3 days prior to the date of the competition. The committee reserve the right to accept entries after the closing date at their sole discretion.
4. In the event of a tie or ties the rules of the Lancashire Union of Golf Clubs will apply.
5. Any competitor whose handicap has been altered at any Club between the date of entry and the date of the competition shall advise the Committee prior to the commencement of play under penalty of disqualification.
6. The Committee reserve the right to refuse any entry without assigning a reason for their action and all disputes shall be referred to it for their decision which shall be final.
7. In order to take a prize, players must provide evidence of a competitive handicap.
8. Competitors will be made temporary members of the Club on the days of the competition and will be expected to comply with the current dress standards of the Club. Collarless shirts or tee shirts (vest type) are not allowed on the course or in the clubhouse, but mock turtle neck shirts are permitted. Neither are collarless sweaters or jerseys unless a collared shirt, mock turtle neck shirt or polo neck jersey is worn underneath. Shirts of any description must not be worn outside the trousers either on the course or in the clubhouse. Denim clothing, tracksuits and trainers are also not allowed. Smart casual dress is acceptable in all areas of the Clubhouse.
10. GENTS & MIXED OPEN COMPETITIONS
There will be no prize presentations – prize winners will receive vouchers which will be posted to them.
MIXED CHARITY OPEN COMPETITIONS
The prize presentation will be held at approximately 8.30pm on the day of the event unless otherwise specified.
LADIES OPEN COMPETITIONS
The decision as to whether there will be a prize presentation will be informed to competitors at the time of registration.
Entrance fee- £ 64.00 PER TEAM OF 4 INCL TEA/COFFEE ON ARRIVAL